Seamless gutters protect your home from water damage causing rotting wood, cracks, warping, stains and foundation/structural problems.
Schantz Home Improvement Quality Gutters
- 5" or 6" one-piece extruded seamless gutters and downspouts. No seams = no leaks.
- Continuous aluminum is custom measured and cut on site so there is a perfect fit to your home.
- Baked aluminum finish - select from many colors
- .027 gauge seamless gutter for durability- almost twice as strong as others
- 3" X 4" oversized downspouts
- Note: Our gutters are the best for our area - capable
of withstanding intense summer storms without the overkill of withstanding
long harsh winters and heavy snow in the midwest.
Seamless gutters vs do-it-yourself gutter kits and professionally installed sectional gutters: The initial cost of seamless gutters is greater than sectional gutters, but you'll save even more in maintenance later, even if sectional gutters are properly installed, making seamless gutters the better value. It is only a matter if time until the sectional gutters leak. Additionally it is difficult to obtain a straight run when several short sections are attached together.
At Schantz Home Improvement, we have a reputation for doing the job right the first time. With sectional gutters properly installed, we know it's only a matter of time before you'll be dissatisfied. That's why we only use quality materials and installation methods that will enhance the value of your home.
Before replacing your gutters, consider covering the overhangs with Alside Charter Oak hidden vent soffit panels to make your home truly maintenance free. Ideally this work is completed prior to gutter installation.
I am highly satisfied with the quality of your work.
— Bob Kovarick
No more messy gutter cleanup!
Full warranty on installation labor and materials